Diagnoser Personal Plus
£9.90 exl. Vat £9.90 / month
Diagnoser presents a structured list of diagnoses based on your described symtoms.
Features: Structured diagnoses list, trusted knowledge source linking, medical advice attention alerts.
30 diagnostic examinations monthly with your subscription.
Sign up for a good cause – Part of your paid subscription are used by our charity inEmpathy.org to democratize healthcare in developing countries. Read more.
Diagnoser will present a structured list of diagnoses based on your described symtoms and other data that you will provide. Diagnoser is based on a deep learning data base of thousands of diagnoses and millions of previous inquiries.
When you sign up for a Diagnoser Personal Plus subscription to use the application Diagnoser, you will automatically have PREMIUM membership in Diagnosio Community during the subscription time.
Read more about your benefits under the tab PREMIUM Member.
*Subscription – Diagnoser Personal Plus
- Dedicated for you that need immediate diagnostic support and learning about your symptoms.
- You can during a whole month inquire 30 differential diagnostic examinations based on your symtoms.
- At the end of the subscription period or the inquiry limit is met you will be asked to upgrade or start a new subscription.
Diagnoser form filling
- Your contact data – a part of your membership and where to send your result.
- *Gender and if you are pregnant.
- *Region you are living in or has recently been in.
- *Your age.
- *Your symptoms including intensity or position.
- Diagnoser will also assist you by suggesting symptoms when you start writing.
*Diagnosio deep learning modul depends on this data.
- Structured table of potential diagnoses.
- Knowledge links to trusted sources for each and every diagnosis in the presented table.
- When relevant, Diagnosio will alert you for seeking medical advice for specific diagnoses.
Diagnosio Disclaimer of use of this product
Read more at the tab Terms&Conditions
*This subscription is intended for personal use only. The system checks with different identification measures for each and every submission to prohibit abuse. Limitation of number of submissions is based on such identification measures.