Medical Disclaimer Idiagnosio legal
Diagnosio is a brand of BraineHealth AB and for this purpose the names can be interchanged.
Our terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") are the terms and conditions upon which BraineHealth ("BraineHealth, Diagnosio, we or us") make the Diagnosio website (the "Website") available to you and any of our services which are accessible on or via the BraineHealth or Diagnosio Website.
- The Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Website and our services.
- You should carefully read all our policies and internal cross linking found at the page Terms and Conditions (including this page -Medical Disclaimer)
- BraineHealth services is powered by different partners as well as in housed developed services standalone or in combination. Each such partner has it own terms and conditions. BraineHealth will refer to such critical partners. However, BraineHealth will not and cannot take responsibility for the result and accuracy of the outcome from such services used on this website. For instance, such instances occur when our services are Powered by Isabel.
We hereby disclaim all medical responsibility stemming from using this website and that you acknowledge that when using this website you do so at your own choice and in agreement with this disclaimer as well as our terms and conditions.
This policy should be read in conjunction with our complete set of policies and disclaimer:
Medical Disclaimer IIdiagnosio legal
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. The website does not provide medical avice, diagnosis or treatment
- This Website (including its text, graphics, images and other material contained on, or linked through) is for informational purposes only.
- This Website is not exhaustive and cannot always reflect all the most recent research in all areas of medicine. This Website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and/or medical symptoms.
- Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency services immediately.
- BraineHealth does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this Website.
- BraineHealth does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on this website or third party website.
- Reliance on any information provided by this Website is solely at your own risk.
- Some of the content on this Website is and may be provided by third parties. BraineHealth is not in a position to verify such content. BraineHealth does not warrant that any such third party content is true, accurate or complete.